TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO RENT “RURAL CAN VERDAGUER”
AVAILABILITY AND CONFIRMATION OF RESERVATION
A 30% of the total amount should be paid in advance as confirmation of the reservation. Guests must make a bank transfer to the provided account at least 48h after the booking.
The remaining amount will be paid upon arrival at the house. After this time, if you we have not received this payment, the owner reserves the right to offer accommodation to other potential customers.
The booking is not completed until the owner has not received the advance payment, and you have not received confirmation of booking by e-mail.
The cost of the transfer is made by the customer, and it can never be deducted from the cost of the renting.
Information about the availability status of the property does not imply the acceptance of reservation by the owner.
If you cancel your booking a cancellation fee will aply.
The intervals and penalty rates applied for stays of 2 or less days and apply on the amount given in concept of reserve, are the following:
- 10% If the cancellation fee will be charged on all bookings cancelled 30 days or more prior to entry.
- 50% cancellation fee will aply on all bookings cancelled 20-15 days prior to entry.
-100% cancellation within 15 days of entry the full amount will be charged.
The intervals and penalty rates applied for stays of more than 2 days and is applied on the total price stay, are the following:
- 35% of the total price of the stay if the cancellation is made 15 or less days of entry
- 30% of the total price of the stay if the cancellation is made more than 15-90 days prior to entry
- 100% will be return if the cancellation is made more than 90 days.
If you leave the property prior to the time agreed between the two parties you will be charged the total time agreed of stay by way of damages
The time of entry to the property will be from 16h. If, for any reason, you plan your arrival before or after this, please let us know and we will try to accommodate you.
The client is obliged to make the payment the moment the invoice is submitted to them.
Unless the owner and the client have reached another written agreement, the client and their guests are requested to leave the house before the 12 hours on the date stipulated.
Please request a late checkout, if needed, before your arrival and we will do everything we can to cater to your needs.
IDENTIFICATION NUMBER AND CUSTOMER
The client must inform the owner of the exact number of people included in the booking. Only the number of people indicated in the booking are entitled to occupy the property. If there is a breach of such obligations, the owner is entitled to ask the client to vacate the property and the customer is not entitled to any reimbursement.
It Is required by law to register every people accommodated in the house, and to send all the information electronically to the Department of Police. (Article 5.2 of Decree 164/2010).
Registration dates required are: Full Name, date of bith, passport number and a signature. You will be asked to filled in the form attached.
The client signing the entry form is responsible for the behavior of all those persons accompanying them. If this person or any of their companions do not behave appropriately and responsibly, the owner is entitled to ask the client and his companions to leave the property immediately without the customer being entitled to any reimbursement. (Article 5.8 of Decree 164/2010)
Please note: Be respectfull with our neighbors and their resting times. It is prohinited to make noise from 12 pm to 8 am during days wich are holidays or at weekends. Weekdays will be open from 8.00 am to 22.00. Outdoor Parties are prohibited during this time, and in the interior can be done as long as the volume of activity is adequate to ensure good rest of the neighbors.
Please respect the hours od use od facilities outside the house (pool, tennis court, table tennis, barbecue ...) the timetable established is from 9.00 to the 22.00.
Please respect the surrounding area of the house you are staying at and furniture inside and outside the house itself and leave it as you found it on your arrival.
RULES AND TIPS FOR THE POOL AREA
* Pool hours are from 9 to 22 h. Swimming or remaining at he pool area outside these hours is prohinited.
* Children under 14 years old should always be under the supervision of an adult, as there is no lifeguard on the premises.
* It is prohibited to allow pets to swim in the pool.
* Guests are requested to have a shower before going into the swimming pool.
* To avoid any kind of cut and bruises, it is prohibited to bring to the pool area any kind of glass objects or items that may break and cause injury.
We kindly remind you to use the right shoes around the pool area and avoid running.
* Please enjoy the facilities, but remember that we have neightbors and that excessive noise can be annoying for everyone.
* For the correct functioning of the water and pool cleaning system, nothing should be left floating in the water.
So as to carry out all the maintenance tasks any belongings shoul not be left lying around and must be collected.
* Please take care of the facilities and always leave things as you found them.
RULS FOR USE THE BARBACUE
* The barbacue can be used from 9.00 to 22.00
* Only charcoal must be used.
* The fire should always be monitored by an adult.
There is always risk of fire, so any mistake may be irreparable.
* When you’re finish with the barbecue, the hot coal must be put out with care.
Please use the hose.
* Nothing must be thrown to the path that lies bellow.
We are all responsable for looking after the environment.
* Please take care of the facilities and always leave them as you found them.
* Pets are not allowed inside the house nor is it allowed to tie your animal however big or small your needs. The paths around them solve this problem, please remember you must collect their droppings.
* No animals are allowed on the sofas or beds.
* The animals owners will be requested to keep them in proper hygienic and sanitary condition.
* Animals owners shall be liable for damages caused by their animals to other people or any of the facilities of the house.
* You must not leave your pet alone inside or outside the house without the supervision of their owners.
* It is prohibited for pets to get inside the pool.
We are not responsible for any loss, damage, cancellation or additional expenses suffered by any client, or any causes beyond the control of the owner.
The owner is not responsible for items lost or forgotten, however, if anything is found during the cleaning, the owner will have make sure to send it to the address provided mid COD shipping.
Smoking is not allowed inside the house, the use outdoors of utensils, or linens, bath towels, blankets, etc.. is prohibited.
If there is any damage caused by the client before leaving the house to avoid misunderstandings. The client must pay the cost of the damages.
At the end of your stay, the house will be collected, the furniture and the facilities (tables, chairs, loungers, sofas, etc...), the playgrounds (tenis balls, rackets, play games, ...), bedrooms ( unmade beds, bed linen on the floor....), bathrooms (wet towels inside the bathtub), etc...
Although the final cleaning is included in the price, you will leave the house in a minimum of hygienic conditions, otherwise the owner can demand from customers to pay 100E for a cleaning supplement.
The owner will appreciate any suggestions the client may offer in order to make future visits more enjoyable.
Our main objective is to provide our guest with a good experience and stay in Can Verdaguer.
This document regulations of terms and general conditions must be signed by the person responsible for the booking.