Av. de Quatre Camins, 103
08458-Sant Pere de Vilamajor (Barcelona-Espanya)
Coordinates GPS: N 41.684739
Can Verdaguer is in the beautiful village of Sant Pere de Vilamajor, about 45 km from Barcelona, 5 of Llinars del Valles and near to other places like the coast (20 km from Mataro, for example) or Girona (a about 60 Km).
To get here you can done in several ways.
From Barcelona, by car:
- AP7 going north fowars Girona
- Exit in nº 12: Cardedeu
- In the roundabout take the 3th exit towards LLinars del Vallés
- Once in Llinars del Vallés take a right in the main road and then left when you see the Petrol Station. This will take you to Sant Antoni de Vilamajor.
- In Sant Antoni turn right after the small town square to Sant Pere de Vilamajor.
- Stop at Llinars del Vallés.
- On weekdays there are buses to Sant Pere de Vilamajor. The bust stop is just outside the station. On weekends or holidays you nedd to take a taxi.
- If agreed we will come and pick you up at he station.
From Junquera or Girona by car:
- AP7 going to Barcelona/Tarragona
- Exit nº 11: Sant Celoni
- In the roundabout take the 3th, and in next roundabout the 3th, too towards C35 .
- After the tunnel that goes under the small town of Villalba Saserra, take right turn (C251-Collsabadell-Can Prat) and follow signs to Cardedeu.
- Entering Llinars at the roundabout where there is "Mercadona", turn right and follow signs to Sant Antoni de Vilamajor.
- In Sant Antoni de Vilamajor turn right after the small town square to Sant Pere de Vilamajor.
Once in Sant Pere de Vilamajor, follow the road until it ends at the foot of the church. On left side begins the Quatre Camins Avenue, 100 meters after reaching the cemetery, follow the signs and you'll see that the asphalt turns into a dirt track. The road narrows and you have to go slow. Turn right in the firstand after 200m you will see a big house surrounded by gardens with a large milelstone at the entrance. Turn left. The main entrance is up the hill after about 50m. Car Park is in the square inside the house and we will be waiting there.