Rural Can Verdaguer is an hygienically safe place.
You will find yourself in a totally clean and disinfected house as we follow all the protocols dictated by the health authorities.
We work for you, to guarantee your hygienic safety and your confidence.
We clean and disinfect all facilities very carefully, following the health protocols: the recommendations established by the government in "The guide of good practices for establishments and workers in the tourism sector", as well as those suggested by the ICTE (Institute for the Spanish Tourist Quality) and the ACTR (Association for the Quality of Rural Tourism) and we use the products approved and authorized by the Ministry of Health, given the standard UNE-EN 14476.
* Ventilate spaces and rooms before cleaning, let in fresh air for a while, and the same when finished.
* The cleaning company takes special care of the surfaces that are often touched: door and window knobs, switches, controls, faucets, etc ...
* It also consciously cleans porous surfaces such as sofas, carpets, the curtains and any surface of the furniture of the house, interior and exterior.
* Customers deposit their bedding directly in bags provided by the laundry company we have contracted, which ensures a wash at maximum temperature (60º) and with the recommended detergents.
They return the bagged clothes to us.
* When cleaning and preparing the spaces and rooms, all the staff involved always wear a protective mask and vinyl gloves, and wash and disinfect their hands frequently.
We receive the group with the mask and maintaining the safety distance measures. We will give the group leader the keys, show him the house and give him all the explanations of everything you need to know and the rules of use.
Whenever possible, outstanding payments should be made by bank transfer a few days prior to your arrival or on the same day, by sending proof.
Inside the house you will find hydroalcoholic gel dispenser, hand soap in all toilets and pedal bins.